With this buffalo chicken quesadilla, you may feel good about your day and make it even better! This mouthwatering pocket steak is filled with juicy chicken, buffalo sauce, melted cheddar cheese, and crunchy tortillas. Prepare to indulge in a tantalizing chicken quesadilla with hot buffalo sauce. Our tasty tortilla is stuffed with seasonal vegetables and your choice of beef or chicken.
Cook like a pro in the convenience of your own home. The fact that this buffalo chicken quesadilla is so simple to make is its best feature. Add all your preferred ingredients to the tortilla after heating it in a skillet or grill. You can choose from a variety of dishes, including those with tender chicken, cheddar cheese, and our fiery buffalo sauce. Add some creamy ranch dressing, fresh tomatoes, and crisp lettuce for a real taste of Buffalo that will have you wishing for more.
Prep time: 30 min
Serve for: 7-8
- One pound of chicken tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 diced shallot
- Cream cheese
- quarter cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup of High On Chicken buffalo sauce
- To taste, add salt and black pepper.
- Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, cut into cubes measuring 12 inch
- a half-cup of shredded Gouda cheese
- 8 tortillas (6 inches), or as many as you need
- Put the chicken tenders in a medium-sized pot, add the water, and heat the mixture over medium-high until it boils. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, reducing heat to medium-low, or until chicken tenders are well cooked. After transferring, chop or shred the food as desired. Delete chicken tenders.
- Shallots should be cooked in oil for about 5 minutes or until they are tender and transparent.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, ranch dressing, Buffalo sauce, and sautéed shallots until smooth. Salt and pepper the chicken once it has been cooked.
- Top a tortilla with the Buffalo chicken mixture, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and Gouda cheese. Place a second tortilla on top, then set the quesadilla aside. Repeat with the remaining cheese, tortillas, and chicken mixture.
- A skillet should be heated to medium. Add 1 quesadilla, and cook for 3 minutes or until browned on one side. Flip carefully and heat for 3 minutes or until the tortilla is crisp and the cheese is melted. Continue with the rest of the quesadillas.
Occasions when you can make Buffalo Chicken poppers
Without leaving your house, you can experience the flavors of Buffalo by making the perfect quesadilla. Everyone in the family will enjoy this delectable dish when it is served with fresh fruit, a buffalo chicken recipe, and a side of chips for dipping. On busy nights when you don’t have time to prepare a fancy meal, you may make it for lunch or supper. It’s also a simple meal that can be prepared for just about any occasion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which cheese is ideal for quesadillas?
The cheese that works best for quesadillas is as follows:
- Chinese cheese.
- Oaxacan cheese
- Moderate cheddar cheese
- Strong cheddar cheese
- Cheddar pepper jack.
- Cheddar mozzarella.
- Monterey Chuck cheese
- Are quesadillas healthy for losing weight?
In general, whole wheat tortilla quesadillas stuffed with vegetables, lean protein, and low-fat cheese are a healthy option for weight loss. They will offer you the energy you need to get through your workout because they are satisfying and filling.
- Should a quesadilla be soft or crunchy?
Quesadillas should always be prepared freshly while they are hot, crunchy, and sticky.
- What fillings are used in quesadillas?
- Southwestern: Black beans, chopped onions, peppers, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, and pepper jack cheese should all be included in your quesadilla.
- Mediterranean: Fill your quesadilla with feta cheese crumbles, mozzarella cheese, chopped spinach, red onions, Kalamata olives, and red pepper flakes.
- A quesadilla is it a dinner or a snack?
You can include salsa, jalapenos, meat, or even veggies. A quesadilla can be a snack or a whole dinner, depending on what you put inside and how much you stuff the tortilla. Due to their adaptability, quesadillas are a simple choice for a family dinner.
- Should you butter a quesadilla’s exterior?
Use just a tiny bit of butter or oil in the skillet to cook the quesadillas as one surprising trick. If you use too much, the tortilla loses its crispiness and becomes greasy and soggy. A crispy tortilla with golden-brown patches can be obtained by coating the bottom of the pan with just a half teaspoon or so.
6.. Quesadilla or burrito, which is healthier?
It depends on the items you use in your burrito or quesadilla. A quesadilla made with harmful items like processed meats and cheeses will be less healthful than one made with nutritious foods like grilled chicken and veggies.